Monday 13 February 2012

Phew... !!! ... I am Back...

Well.... I have been very busy lately and haven't been able to work on my Android..... I will b starting new work on Android ICS Modification and will also work on building Custom Roms for my Tablet ZT-180, HTC Inc S.......

I have been currently trying to get a working model of the Hackintosh Pc and so far I have been able to make it Work with ATI 5650 With EDID Modifications (Thanks to all the Posts and Guides - but a hell lot of stuffs to understand it easily...)...... But I am currently facing problems with apple HDA Kext to work with my IDT Chipset..... I am trying to compile the Kexts but haven't been successful still...... I shall be posting stuff about those too.... In the mean time stay in touch for the latest updates in Android custom Roms, Ios (Yes IOS Too....) and Hackintosh .......


No comments:

Post a Comment